Saturday, November 26, 2005

Jack and Jill

Marvin called me at 730AM for the annual post Thanksgiving day shopping craze and an hour later we drove around Rodeo Drive to check out the bargains. None were open yet, so we decided to have breakfast at Jack and Jill, a usually crowded place we never bothered to try until today.

With only 1 table occupied at the patio, we braved the chilly morning and sat at another outside table. Coffee was quickly served on this bakery, offering breakfast fare, salads, and other diner entrees. I ordered the breakfast wrap, simply bacon, spring onions, chees and lots of eggs, LOTS, wrapped in lavash bread for $12.95. Marvin had the eggs benedict also for $12.95.

LOTS of eggs, too much for me, I ended up not eating half. I'll come back to try the baked goods next time. But no more eggs please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home