Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wokano

Overshadowed by nearby favorites, today with a 30-minute wait on one at 1:10PM, Kevin and I decided to try Wokano along 3rd Street close to the Beverly Center. . The menu offered Japanese, Chinese, Thai and other asian dishes, so we had a variety. Starting with seaweed salad, which the waitress said was small for two but was more than enough, an eel-avocado roll and fried tempura roll, vegetable tempura, tofu with vegetables and brown rice.

All for $45 including tip. The food good, my friend footing the bill, so even with a cold, uninspired waitress, it was worth trying out. However, if I wanted sushi, I’m going to a Nozawa, Chinese food at Chinatown, Thai at Sanamluang, etc. Unless someone is paying again next time, I won’t be back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for future reference i only eat tofu fried :|

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home